Heading to a museum is great way to spend time with your children and ignite their interest in science and the arts, but the costs can really add up. This Summer, however, many Chicago museums are reducing prices and many even have days where the admission fee will be waived all together.
Some of the deals include:
- Art Institute of Chicago: Free for Illinois residents, 5 to 8p.m. on Thursdays
- Chicago History Museum: Free for kids 12 and younger.
- The Field Museum: Free for teachers and active military personnel, free for everyone June 21, 22 and 23.
- Museum of Science & Industry: Free for Illinois residents June 1-3, 6-8, September 6-9, 12-16, 19-23, 26-30, October 4-6, November 3, 10, December 1.
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum: Free for children 3 and younger.
Read More: Chicago Museum Free Days