Ok, so maybe 5 p.m. isn’t realistic, no matter what you do. But Fast Company has some tips on structuring your day and altering your mentality so that, just maybe, your kids can look forward to you coming home in time for dinner (or dessert) on the regular.
Here is the list of suggested habits…. read the full article here.
- BEGIN THE DAY WITH THE END IN MIND
- BE CLEAR ON YOUR VALUES
- TELL PEOPLE WHEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE
- DO YOUR MOST IMPORTANT WORK FIRST
- START MEETINGS BEFORE 4 P.M.
- GIVE YOURSELF TRANSITION TIME
- REALIZE THAT THE WORK WILL STILL BE THERE TOMORROW